The State of Israel
Andrei Gusev, the Managing Partner at Nordic Star Law Offices, together with Dan Fayutkin, Counsel at Nordic Star Law Offices, advise Russian clients on legal issues of doing business and managing capital in the State of Israel, as well as obtaining Israeli citizenship and the application of Israeli law in trade and other relations between parties. If necessary, specialists in the relevant subject matter from leading law firms in Israel are engaged to provide the services.
Areas of Expertise
- Advising on forming companies and doing business in the State of Israel
- Advising on matters of Israeli law
- Representing clients in the courts and before public bodies of the State of Israel
- Represented an Austrian company developing online diagnostic technology for certain diseases in matters of entering the Israeli market and obtaining government funding and tax breaks. As part of the project, negotiations were held with a South Korean fund to buy out a stake in the company for US$67 million.
- Drew up key agreements between an Israeli company that developed oil pipeline safety technologies and a customer from an EAEU country. Our work also included handling negotiations and support for the project.
- Provided legal support to obtain Israeli citizenship. After State of Israel agencies denied the client and his family the right to repatriate, we gathered additional documents and drew up an application to the High Court of Justice of Israel which was accepted for processing. As a result of the work done by Dan Fayutkin, the High Court of Justice listened to the arguments we presented and ordered the agency to acknowledge the client’s and his family’s right to repatriation.