- Federal Service for Intellectual Property (Rospatent), Specific commercial and regulatory aspects of the circulation of medicines against the backdrop of protecting intellectual rights, 2020, Moscow, Russia
- Russian State Academy of Intellectual Property Rights, professional training for patent attorney candidates, 2016, Moscow, Russia
- Russian State Academy of Intellectual Property Rights, postgraduate studies, PhD in law, 2016, Moscow, Russia
- Nizhny Novgorod State Commercial Institute, Nizhny Novgorod, Faculty of Law, Lawyer, 2009, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
- Russian, English
- St. Petersburg Bar of Patent Attorneys
- St. Petersburg International Business Association (SPIBA)
- American Chamber of Commerce in St. Petersburg
Vera Zotova is a Senior Associate in the Intellectual Property and Information Technology Practice at Nordic Star Law Offices. She has a PhD in law and is a trademark and appellations of origin attorney.
Vera focuses on the development and implementation of legal protection strategies for intellectual property items, including software and other copyright items, trademarks, innovations, industrial models, and know-how. She provides support in dealings with and conducts due diligence of intellectual property items as well as drafts agreements in the field of intellectual property, including license agreements, commercial concession (franchising) agreements, and agreements for the disposal of rights. She manages trademark profiles, registers intellectual property items in the customs register, and provides support in cases concerning advertising and unfair competition. She represents clients in disputes related to the protection of intellectual property, including in courts and before the Chamber for Patent Disputes, the antitrust authority and other state bodies.
Vera advises Russian and foreign clients on issues related to the protection of information, personal data, the regulation of the Internet and new technologies.
Pravo.ru – 300
- Intellectual Property (Consulting), federal rating (2021)
- Intellectual Property (Protection of Rights and Litigation), federal rating (2022)
- Intellectual Property (Including Disputes), regional rating (2020 - 2021)
- Intellectual Property, regional rating (2022)
- TMT (Telecommunications, Media and Technology), regional rating (2022)