- St. Petersburg State University, Faculty of Law, Master’s Degree, 2015, Russia
- St. Petersburg State University, Faculty of Law, Bachelor’s Degree, 2013, Russia
- Russian, English
- St. Petersburg Bar Association
- St. Petersburg International Business Association (SPIBA)
- American Chamber of Commerce in St. Petersburg
Artyom Berlin is a Counsel, Attorney-at-Law and the Head of Transactions & Corporate Law Practice at Nordic Star Law Offices.
Artyom advises clients on issues related to the employment and tax law as well as international private law. Artyom works on projects on structuring and supporting procedures for optimizing companies’ organizational structures.
Artyom also represents Russian and foreign companies in Russian courts and international commercial arbitration (the International Commercial Arbitration Court at the Russian Federation Chamber of Commerce (ICAC), the International Court of Arbitration at the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC Court). Artyom’s experience includes contractor and distribution disputes, corporate conflicts, challenging unlawful actions of public authorities.
The Best Lawyers
- Corporate Law (2020-2022)
- International Arbitration (2020-2022)
- Arbitration and Mediation (2021-2022)
- Litigation (2021-2022)
- Trade Law (2021-2022)
The Legal 500
- Corporate / M&A (Rising star 2020-2021)
- Dispute Resolution: Litigation (2021)