+7 921 568 80 56
- Robert Gordon University, Law School, LL.M in International Commercial Law, 2015, UK
- Petersburg State University, Faculty of Law, Master’s Degree, 2014, Russia
- Petersburg State University, Faculty of Law, Bachelor’s Degree, 2012, Russia
- Russian, English, German
- The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb)
- AIJA (International Association of Young Lawyers)
- Young International Arbitration Group (YIAG)
- St. Petersburg Bar Association
Natalia Kashina is an Associate, Attorney-at-law in the Transactions & Corporate Law Practice at Nordic Star Law Offices. She advises Russian and foreign clients on issues related to corporate and contract law, and provides support for M&A transactions.
Natalia advises clients on issues related to employment and migration law as well as international private law. She works on projects on structuring and supporting procedures for optimizing companies’ organizational structures.
Nordic Star Law Offices2022 – Present
Private legal practice2021 – 2022
Borenius Russia2016 – 2021
KPMG, St. Petersburg2016
JSC Imperial Porcelain Manufactory2013–2014