Counsel of the Managing Partner
+7 812 335 22 20
- Real Estate Institute CCIM, USA (Certified Commercial Investment Member), CI 101 Financial Analysis of Real Estate Investment, 2004, London, United Kingdom
- Real Estate Institute CCIM, USA, CI 102, 103 and 104, 2006, St. Petersburg, Russia
- St. Petersburg State University, Social Management and Planning, 1996, Russia
- The University of Alabama, Management and social management course, 1995, USA
- Bielefeld University, Social Politics and German Language, 1994, Germany
- Russian, English, German
Nadezhda has 20 years of experience in commercial real estate as a consultant and broker on the leasing and sale of properties, on investment transactions, as well as in support of construction and reconstruction projects of buildings and facilities at the customer’s request (build-to-suit).
Nadezhda renders consulting services to clients on determining the investment value, maximizing the financial performance of assets, minimizing risks of losing lease flows, and assisting in attracting financing. She has extensive experience of working with international consulting companies, representing the interests of major Western companies and diplomatic missions on real estate issues in St. Petersburg.