- Moscow Digital School, Blockchain Lawyers program “Legal aspects of working with digital rights, blockchain projects and crowdfunding”, 2020, Moscow
- Southern Federal University, graduate school, 2010, Rostov-on-Don
- Kuban State University Law School, 2004, Krasnodar
- Russian, English
- A.V. Bezhan private legal practice
- St. Petersburg International Business Association (SPIBA)
- American Chamber of Commerce in St. Petersburg
Andrew Bezhan is a Counsel and Attorney-at-Law in the Dispute Resolution Practice at Nordic Star’s Moscow office.
Andrew has a PhD in law. He advises Russian and international clients on insolvency (bankruptcy) law and corporate fraud investigation issues (forensics) and works on asset tracing projects.
Andrey also represents Russian and international companies in the Russian state and arbitration courts. Andrey’s experience includes contract law disputes, corporate conflicts, antitrust regulation, protection of copyright and related rights, and challenging the results of nuclear industry tenders.
The Best Lawyers
- Arbitration and Mediation (2022)
- Corporate Law (2020 – 2022)
- Insolvency and Reorganization Law (2022)
- Litigation (2020 – 2022)
Pravo.ru – 300
- Bankruptcy, regional rating (2022)
Kommersant Legal Ranking
- Bankruptcy, Lading Lawyer