Corporate Advisory & Compliance
The specialists in the Corporate Advisory & Compliance at Nordic Star Law Offices are well versed in advising owners and the senior management of companies.
Areas of Expertise
- Reviewing and drafting internal corporate regulations, codes of corporate conduct, etc.
- Advising on matters related to corporate governance and conflicts of interest
- Advising on share/option incentive schemes for employees
- Advising on transactions with related parties
- Preparing for and holding ordinary and extraordinary meetings of shareholders and members
- Advising on restructurings, insolvency and bankruptcy
- Identifying the actual beneficial owners of assets, projects and companies (including conducting procedures equivalent to KYC (Know Your Client) that are performed by financial institutions, lawyers and auditors)
- Assisting the European leader in textile services, with the establishment, launch and development of its Russian operations, including preparation of all corporate documentation, commercial contracts and advice on corporate compliance in Russia
- Advising Fresenius with respect to sanctions issues and developed recommendations as to how sanctions risks could be mitigated
- Advising a major German producer of gas turbines and other power generation equipment on compliance and sanctions regulation