- St. Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance, Highest School of Economics, training program “Financial management for companies` executive managers and non-financial managers”, 2018, Russia
- St. Petersburg State University, Master of Law, Department of Commercial Law, 2010, Russia
- St. Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation, Law degree, Department of State Law, 2008, Russia
- St. Petersburg State University, Philosophy degree, Department of Logic, 2006, Russia
- Russian, English
- St. Petersburg International Business Association (SPIBA)
- American Chamber of Commerce in St. Petersburg
Arina Dovzhenko is a Partner and the Head of the Real Estate & Construction Practice at Nordic Star Law Offices.
Arina advises clients on complicated issues of structuring international transactions, mainly those with real estate and land plots, including new construction projects and expansion/renovation of existing production and retail facilities, as well as asset management. Arina also has a profound expertise in the field of town planning and land issues as well as remarkable experience in the field of structuring construction projects (residential, commercial, industrial construction), she advises clients on various aspects of transactions in real estate, construction, renovation and lease of commercial space, and also helps clients implement investment projects. Arina provides support to construction contracts, sale, rental and other contracts.
Arina has under her belt a long-standing extensive practice advising clients on a wide range of commercial and civil law matters: her expertise includes working at foreign consulting companies, as an in-house counsel for Russian and foreign companies, and also in the notarial field.
The Best Laywers
- Real Estate Law (2021-2022)
- Construction Law (2021-2022)
The Legal 500
- Real Estate & Construction (2020-2021)
Pravo.ru – 300
- Land Law/Commercial Real Estate/Construction, regional rating (2021)
- Real estate, land, construction, regional rating (2022)
- Construction and Real Estate, Federal rating, Band 1, (2023)
- Tourism and Sports, Federal rating, Band 1 (2023)